This set'my secret garden' by Radis et Capucine is the perfect gift for any little girl who is interested in flowers and gardening. The box contains all the equipment you need to grow flowers in your secret garden including a waterproof tray, culture pots, seeds, a watering can, and labels. Children can even decorate the pots with the paints that are included. The set also features activities based on the flowers such as photo frame and mandala making and origami. What a great way to have fun while they wait for the flowers to grow!
What's in the set 'my secret garden'?
- A printed box 26 x 26 x 7 cm, an integrated 25 x 25 cm board with 4 holes to accommodate 4 plastic trays measuring 8.5 x 8.5 x 1.2 cm
- 2 terracotta pots diameter 2 cm, height 2 cm,
- 3 terracotta pots diameter 3.5 cm, height 3 cm,
- 1 terracotta pot diameter 5 cm, height 4 cm,
- 1 terracotta pot diameter 5.5 cm, height 5 cm,
- 4 bags of seeds 80 x 62 mm: dwarf sunflower 0.60gr, organic basil 0.15gr, fragrant Alyssum silver basket 0.10 gr, Tom Thumb dwarf nasturtium 1g,
- 2 coconut fibre pads to rehydrate, diameter 60 mm,
- Brush 8 cm and 4 pots of paint - red, green, blue and yellow
- 7 wooden labels 9 x 0.8 cm, 7 wooden clamps size 2 x 1 cm,
- 1 watering can in metal painted lime green, 5 cm diameter, size 13.5 x 6.5x5 cm
- A board with colourful seedling labels to cut and fix to the wooden labels with the small wooden clamps.
- 12-page booklet in 4 colours, available in English, French, German and Italian -Spanish
Our advice: A great way to teach girls about flowers and nature